Do you want to be a part of an exciting journey where passion for design and innovation always is present? Bolon, a Swedish family-owned company on the international arena, is a premium brand within the interior design sector. Bolon develops, produces and markets unique innovative flooring solutions towards the professional market. The company is succesful and now is the time to take a new step.
What will you be doing?
As Global Sales Director you will manage and lead the Sales department with passionate and skilled sales people at Bolon, potent partners and design-oriented customers. You will be heavily involved in the future, developing strategies and make it come to life by developing direct sales and partners (distributors).
The tasks will be about:
* Overall responsibility for Bolon's sales development
* Strategic planning and sales results
* Organizational development, work culture and processes within the department
* Being a proactive member of the management team and contribute to the overall development
What are we looking for?
* Experienced and Inspirational sales manager who can master strategic and operational perspectives.
* Ability to develop business, teams and coaching people. Goal-oriented and empathic.
* Ability to build trust with different types of people and target groups. Being close to people, available and supportive.
* Ability to adapt to and utilize the unique Bolon story and culture – and build on it for the future.
* Positive, inspirational, humble, prestigeless, structured and persevering.
We believe you meet most these criterias:
* You have several years of experience in a similar role. Leading international B-to-B sales, project sales, indoor design - targeting architects, technical construction consultancies, building construction, real estate- & property owners, real estate developers, retail companies and hospitality companies.
* You are design-oriented with experience from premium brands and products.
* You have experience from working in a family-/ownerdriven company with its own manufacturing capabilities.
* You have experience from building successful distributor network as well as strong direct sales organisation.
* You have an academical background, preferably within marketing, business administration or similar.
* You master native Swedish/Scandinavian and/or have excellent skills speaking and writing in English.
* You are based in, or willing to relocate to Ulricehamn/Gothenburg or in the areas around Stockholm or Copenhagen.
Will this be your next challenge? Find out more and submit your application latest Friday the 5th of April on www.mercuriurval.com
For more information, please contact Mercuri Urval consultant Ulf Hillstedt +46 (0)725-547242.