The department store Breuninger was founded in 1881. The company’s head office is still situated in the original site in Rathausplatz in Stuttgart, Germany, even if the original building has been replaced since then. The architect office Behnish Architekten was in charge of the renovation of the interior of the offices on 5th floor, above the department store. The 6000 square meters floor space is covered in flooring from Bolon. Yellow areas of Botanic Viva is combined with metal shimmering Now Anthracite and Silver.