Making use of diverse talent, machinery and perspectives, Bolon has grown because it believes in the importance of plurality. The 2019 collection, Diversity, celebrates variation, participation and inspiration – and in this anniversary year, it also celebrates seven decades of daring to be different.
The collection includes three different patterns Bling, Buzz and Bouquet, and comes in a total of twelve colourways. Diversity’s flowing expression binds the three designs together, even as the patterns vary.
Given the collection’s carefully considered family of colours, Bling, Buzz and Bouquet can effortlessly and favorably be combined.
The three designs are available in four base colours – grey, beige, brown or black – into which a selection of vibrant earthy hues – such as terracotta, aquamarine and pine green – have been woven in Bolon’s jacquard looms.
Bling’s twisted, chain link pattern is large in scale and bold in execution. Bouquet’s floral motifs is inspired by a watercolour painting and features a melange of colour and gloss threads. Buzz is softer and more modest. It has a textile-like appearance with a slight shimmer, and comfortably covers large areas.
Buzz and Bouquet are available as Bolon Studio TM tiles, allowing for even greater individualisation. Diversity proves that no idea is too ‘out-there’ and that our flooring can be an instrumental architectural element.
ABOUT THE DIVERSITY COLLECTION
- A total of twelve colourways in three different patterns
- Bling is available as a roll and comes in three colourways
- Bouquet is available as a roll and Bolon StudioTM tiles and comes in two colourways
- Buzz is available as a roll, 50x50 cm tiles, Bolon StudioTM tiles and comes in seven colourways
- Made and recycled in Sweden
- Classification 33 Heavy commercial
- 15 year warranty
- 33% of the material is recycled
- Free from phthalates
- Very easy to maintain