Bolon is a Swedish design company that makes innovative flooring solutions for public spaces. It is a third-generation family business run by sisters Annica and Marie Eklund. Under their leadership, Bolon has transformed from a traditional weaving mill into an international design brand with clients such as Armani, Google, Four Seasons Hotels, Chanel, Adidas, Apple, Missoni Home and Raddison Red. With a strong commitment to sustainability, Bolon designs and manufactures all its products at a facility in Ulricehamn in Sweden. The company is recognized worldwide for its award-winning flooring and its collaborations with some of the world’s most acclaimed innovators and creatives.
Bolon has grown strongly in the Norwegian market in recent years. To further strengthen our position and presence, we are now seeking a Showroom Manager / Back Office for our showroom in Oslo. Are you a passionate person who likes to be a spider in the net and who wants to make a difference in an interesting growing company ? Are you interested in design and quality? Do you have your network in architecture, design, construction and installation? Then you can be the one we are looking for.
The role of Showroom manager / Back Office includes:
• Responsible for and operate Bolon's showroom in Oslo
• Support sellers and act as a link between sellers and end customers in the Norwegian market
• Responsible for planning and conducting events
• We believe you have experience from a similar role
• You are flexible and capable of handling both parallel processes and many different contact areas
• You understand the customer's needs and the importance of maintaining the highest level of service
• You are enthusiastic and passionate about your profession
• Would you describe yourself as loyal, humble and a team player? Then you fit in with us!
• You write and speak English fluently
• Ideally, you reside in Oslo
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
For the right person, Bolon offers a service where you can participate and take responsibility in a genuinely relationship-driven company. You will work in a creative and inspiring environment, at one of Sweden's most successful companies in an expansive phase. With generous staff benefits and other activities you are given good conditions for your work and have a great opportunity to influence your everyday life. The role reports to the Regional Manager.
HOW TO APPLY
You are welcome to submit your application by November 7 to Anna Odsberg, Regional Manager email@example.com +46 703 128 111.
We process the applications on an ongoing basis.