Bolon is a Swedish family business working internationally with woven design flooring and related articles. We develop and produce unique and innovative flooring solutions, primarily for the B2B sector.
We are currently looking for a world class Operations Director to help us build a phenomenal production facility and bring Bolon into the future. As Operations Director you report directly to our CEO and participate as a member of the managing board. The Bolon HQ and production facility is based in Ulricehamn.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Lead and develop Operations within the framework of the company’s overall strategies.
- Staff liability Within Operations and responsibly ensuring that the department has the competence to take Bolon above and beyond.
- Overall responsible for budgets, employees, purchasing of raw materials, manufacturing machinery and investments connected to Operations.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with great experience in industrial production management combined with a strategic mindset and competence to develop both departement and staff.
- Someone with a can-do attitude who leads by example and believes in inclusion and coaching as tools for success.
- Someone that believes in the power of teamwork and sees the potential in your employees.
- Someone with outstanding analytic and organizational skills as well as the courage to make difficult decisions.
- Someone that moves between the strategic and the operational tasks with ease.
- Documented experience in leadership with at least 5 years in executive leadership.
- Experience from the manufacturing industry, preferably from customer focused production within the textile-, plastic-, or paper sector.
- Knowledge about production processes and continuous improvements. Experience from Lean, Black Belt and/or other production methodology.
- Preferably you have a tech related degree, are fluent in Swedish and master Business English, in speech and writing.
- Experience from working in a family owned business is a plus.
Is this your next challenge? Find out by applying, no later than October 3rd.
Read more and apply at Mercuri Urval here →