COUNTRY MANAGER - DACH
Do you want to be a part of an exciting journey where passion for design and innovation always is present? Bolon, a Swedish family-owned company on the international arena, is a premium brand within the interior design sector.
What is our mission?
Bolon develops, produces and markets unique innovative flooring solutions towards the professional market. The company is succesful and now is the time to empower the position in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
What will you be doing?
The market conditions are changing – the way to sell and market is changing rapidly and Bolon has decided to increase their own presence in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The plan is to invest in the region which has a significant growth potential by creating strong local hubs, with showroom in Berlin, with local leadership, local expertise and local digital marketing communications solutions. We are now looking for a Country Manager to begin and lead this work.
As Country Manager you will manage, lead and develop all Sales- and Marketing-activities and develop the organization within the DACH-countries – Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
The challenge is to grow sales volume whilst keeping the margins and strengthen the company’s presence through new infrastructure and stronger brand awareness.
You will report to the Global Sales Director, based at HQ in Sweden.
The tasks and responsibilities will be about:
- Overall responsible for Bolon's sales development and profitability in the region.
- Align local organization with the company’s overall strategy, culture and targets.
- Understanding of the local business and lead by being a good example. To be both operative with own accounts, and strategic long-term development
- Country Manager will be responsible for organizational development and processes within the DACH-region.
- Develop a new strong business pillar with local distributors.
What are we looking for?
- Inspirational country manager who can master strategic and operational perspectives.
- Ability to develop business, teams and able to coach individuals.
- Goal-oriented, open-minded and empathic.
- Ability to build trust with different types of people and target groups. A person who is close to others, present, available and supportive.
- Ability to adapt to and utilize the unique Bolon story and culture – and build on that for the future.
- A person who is positive, engaging, humble, prestigeless, structured and persevering.
We believe you meet most these criterias:
- Some years of experience in a similar role. Leading Sales in Business-to-Business in an international environment.
- Some years of experience of project sales within in-door design products - targeting architects, technical construction consultants, building construction sector, real estate, property owners, developers, retail companies etc.
- You have some marketing and communication experience.
- You have experience from global key account sales.
- You are design-oriented and have experience from premium brands within in-door design products as flooring, furnitures, lighting or similar.
- You have experience in working in or for a family/owner-led company.
- Experience in building strong distributor network as well as strong direct sales organization.
Will this be your next challenge? Find out more and submit your application in English latest Sunday the 13th of December on www.mercuriurval.com (ref nr SE-14213).
For more information, please contact Mercuri Urval’s consultant Mr. Ulf Hillstedt +46 (0)725-547242.
Submit your application →